Contact SPS EZpay

Call 1-866-MYEZPAY (1-866-693-9729) Take Option 1 for Parent Assistance. Or Click the Get Help Link at the top of the page to send an email to our help desk.  No refunds will be issued on lunchroom accounts with a balance of less than $10.00 if your student withdraws from the Forest Hills School District.

Request Refund/Transfer