Contact SPS EZpay

Call 1-866-MYEZPAY (1-866-693-9729) Take Option 1 for Parent Assistance. Or Click the Get Help Link at the top of the page

Refunds and Transfers: Please note, due to the costs of processing a check, your school district will not issue refunds for amounts less than $10. 

All requests are sent directly to the food service department at Milford Schools. Please contact them regarding any questions. Thank you!