Contact SPS EZpay

Call 1-866-MYEZPAY (1-866-693-9729) Take Option 1 for Parent Assistance. Or Click the Get Help Link at the top of the page to send an email to our help desk.  

REFUNDS: It is District Policy to not issue a refund for any amount less than $10.00.  You may transfer unused funds to another student in your family, or request that those funds be donated to a needy child. 

Request Refund/Transfer